Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Payment Due

Well, I spoke too soon yesterday about not being charged anything yet.
My first invoice from Slade Bloodstock arrived via email this morning with an apology for it being so late. It covers the first 3 months from the stable which includes charges for a Vet X-ray and breaking in. I guess the x-rays can happen again but the breaking in fee is obviously a one-off.
At this stage I'm glad I've only got a very small share. The cost is affordable, but I wouldn't want to be paying any more, especially on a quarterly basis. Now I don't know if the charges will all come quarterly as I suspect that Slades are a bit tardy when it comes to administration and accounts, but I can accept that if all their energy is going into getting their horses performing on the track.
However, still no name for the filly, probably due to another piece of paperwork that's been put in the too hard basket. Maybe I should volunteer to help out with their admin in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment